Inspired by the 2012 Rio+20 Resolution, “The Future We Want”, the FWWMUN is committed to promoting a united international community, a better future, and a more sustainable world through the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). FWWMUN has identified 10 goals from the 17 SDGs as key focus areas related to youth and education to guide the work of the organization. UN high level officials have highlighted the important role Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) and Youth NGOs play in advocating for the SDGs in their countries. FWWMUN will work closely with organizations committed to bringing about the Future We Want to help all of us address this challenge together.
A core principle of FWWMUN programming is a commitment to substantive excellence. As a Global educational conference committed to educating youth through Model United Nations programs and workshops, FWWMUN seeks to bring together future generations of leaders from all corners of the globe to gain first-hand experience in international relations, to produce high quality resolutions aimed at bringing about the Future We Want. FWWMUN is committed to building a better world by serving the International Community.
By bringing together the social mission of FWWMUN along with a committed secretariat led by senior officers and brilliant young enthusiasts, FWWMUN, working actively with NGOs and academic institutions across the globe, will promote and educate students in leadership, international relations, and consensus-building. FWWMUN programs bring together students from around the world to meet as youth, build long-standing friendships, and learn emotional and social skills along with gaining a new level of academic understanding of the issues discussed at the United Nations. Students will develop their critical thinking skills, cross-cultural understanding, and self-confidence through this activity to go on and become Agents of Change in their communities.
FWWMUN - Your Passport to Diplomacy, Your Gateway to Impact.
Register now and be part of the Global Conversation!
- Thu, Jan 25RomaJan 25, 2024, 12:00 PM – Jan 28, 2024, 6:00 PMRoma, Via Cavour, 50/a, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
- Mon, Feb 12DubaiFeb 12, 2024, 9:00 AM – Feb 15, 2024, 3:00 PMDubai, Millennium Plaza Downtown Hotel - 23215 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Trade Centre - Trade Centre 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Thu, Mar 07MarrakeshMar 07, 2024, 12:00 PM – Mar 10, 2024, 6:00 PMMarrakesh, Marrakesh, Morocco
- Thu, Apr 11New YorkApr 11, 2024, 3:00 PM – Apr 14, 2024, 3:00 PMNew York, 811 7th Ave #53rd, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Thu, May 16GenevaMay 16, 2024, 12:00 PM – May 19, 2024, 6:00 PMGeneva, Geneva, Switzerland
- Thu, Jun 27İstanbulJun 27, 2024, 12:00 PM – Jun 30, 2024, 6:00 PMİstanbul, İstanbul, Türkiye
- Thu, Jul 25New York CityJul 25, 2024, 12:00 PM – Jul 28, 2024, 6:00 PMNew York City, 811 7th Ave #53rd, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Thu, Sep 19BangkokSep 19, 2024, 12:00 PM GMT+7 – Sep 22, 2024, 6:00 PM GMT+7Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
- Orario da definireCape TownOrario da definireCape Town, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Testimonials on Youth
Empowerment and Engagement
H.E. Ban Ki-moon
Former UN Secretary General
“On behalf of the entire United Nations system, I congratulate you for taking part in one of the most practical, hands-on experiences in international diplomacy for young people. You will get a full taste of the complexity of international relations.”
Model United Nations, China 2010
H.E. Jayathma Wickramanayake
Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth
“With the 2030 Agenda, all Member States have committed to substantially increase the number of youth who have relevant skills, including technical and vocational skills, for employment, decent jobs and entrepreneurship. They recognized that without skilled and employable young people, our chances of achieving the Goals are greatly diminished. It is time to take that commitment seriously.”
World Youth Skills Day 2017
H.E. Antònio Guturres
UN Secretary General
“At Model UN, you broaden your horizons. By learning and networking, you can be part of the UN’s efforts to establish peace, secure human rights and enable all people to live in dignity,”
Education For Justice (E4J) initiative, UNODC
Getting Youth into real Diplomacy
The Future We Want MUN- A Global Initiative for Young Leaders- provides youth with the most accurate fonctioning of the UN and its bodies. FWWMUN is the conference to go to live your most meaningful experience in Diplomacy.
Discover all our programs on our website www.wcfyd.org